Many people are choosing non-surgical rhinoplasty rather than surgery due to less downtime, less potential complications and less cost. Non-surgical Rhinoplasty is a safer and non-invasive alternative to surgery without the need for general anaesthetic.
What shape nose is suitable for the non-surgical rhinoplasty?
- nose that needs more height, definition and a nose tip
- mild to moderate bump on the bridge of the nose
- slightly crooked nose
- mild to moderate hook shaped nose that needs straightening
- mild to moderate drooping of nasal tip
- nose that needs refinement after surgical rhinoplasty.
Check out of FAB Rhinoplasty treatments.