- All patients are required to provide contact details; including address, telephone and email in order to secure an appointment.
- All clients will complete a Medical history form at their first appointment, this is necessary to inform the consultation and treatment planning process.
- All information will be treated as confidential and protected in accordance with General Data Protection Regulation 2018.
- Patient information will not be shared with third parties without written permissions and you will not receive unsolicited information from us.
- If you opted in to our mailing list, you may choose to remove yourself at any time, by unsubscribing.
New Patient – Telephone Consultation
Whilst telephone consultations are discouraged, we acknowledge some circumstances when this service may be helpful; particularly for our patients who will be travelling long distance. New patients, seeking advice from a practitioner in a telephone discussion, require a diary appointment of 30 minutes. Patients must call the clinic at the time agreed. A charge of (£25) is made, payable in advance. You will still require a face to face consultation if you decide on The FAB Practice® for your Aesthetics.
- You will be sent appointment reminders 48 hrs before your appointment, either by text or email.
- A 10% non-refundable deposit is taken at the point of booking ‘treatment’ appointments.
- Please provide 24 hrs notice if you need to cancel or reschedule your appointment, so that we may make best use of our appointment diary.
- Please do not attend the clinic for an appointment if you are unwell. If you are unsure, please call and discuss with the practitioner. Many treatments are contraindicated if you are unwell; this includes colds, cold sores or local skin infections.
- Routine review appointments are offered after treatment with Botulinum Toxin as a courtesy. No additional treatment or ‘top up’ is provided free of charge, once the review period of 2-3 weeks has passed.
- New patients are seen for consultation and assessment; except in exceptional circumstances, with prior arrangement, we do not offer treatment on the first visit.
We do not treat children or young adults under the age of 18, except under the supervision and direction of Dr Wynand de Jager, Clinical Director
Please do not bring children to the clinic unless they are old enough to be left unsupervised.
Children will not be allowed to accompany you into the treatment rooms.
- Patients receive free of charge consultations.
- Courses paid for in advance attract a 10% reduction.
- You will be advised of the full costs of any treatment plan proposed and agreed, including that of any maintenance treatment, before any treatment is undertaken.
- The balance of payment is taken at the time of treatment.
- The clinic accepts cash, or major debit and credit cards.
- Discounts/vouchers can be applied to products/treatments
Fees charged for treatment are for the delivery of a treatment and the accompanying service, which is inclusive of;
- Consultation and assessment
- Provision of information and advice
- Safe treatment with evidence-based products
- Follow up appointments and aftercare advice and support as appropriate
Whilst we undertake to provide excellent service; factual, honest and ethical advice, safe, expert treatment in experienced hands and only the best products, we cannot guarantee your results and cannot offer refunds if the results achieved fail to meet your expectations.
Skin Care products/make-up and beauty supplements are non-returnable.